Empty json error

Hello,

I am trying to use the Blockonomics API to set up callback notifications. However, when I send a POST request to the URL https://www.blockonomics.co/api/test_callback?secret=gdjklgdfkl using my API key, I am encountering an issue when trying to process the JSON response. The response status code is 200, but when I attempt to parse the response as JSON, I receive an error “Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)”.

I have tried to print the content of the response, and it seems that the server is returning an empty response or something that is not valid JSON. I would like to clarify why this is happening and how I can resolve this issue.

I would appreciate any assistance or recommendations on resolving this problem.

My Python Code:
изображение_2023-11-15_235414684

1 Like

Hi @fantomchannel68,

We noticed that you had created a support ticket regarding the issue you faced with the Blockonomics API and callback notifications. Our team has diligently worked with you through the support tickets, and we hope that we were able to resolve the issues you encountered successfully.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re here to help with any further questions or issues you might have!

1 Like