Ecommerce Orders not adding Bitcoin Address

We are officially looking at this . Give us a few days. Thnaks

It sound like, there is data management problem, from my seeingā€¦ The plugin works just fine, but there are other plugins that are not taking data to the backend. This is the DBMS or any database related protocol failure.

1 Like

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay - it took some time for the other developer to fully connect their Bitcoin accountā€¦

Unfortunately, after connecting, the same issue remains.

The problem is that any orders added manually in the Woocommerce back end or by using the import plugin are not actually initiating the Bitcoin Payment setupā€¦ You can add Bitcoin as the Payment Method, but the address is not being created and therefore the organisation is unable to make the payment needed.

Is this something you can help with? I donā€™t have a high budget, but can pay something if you are able to fix the problem!

Let me know,
Beth

Hello Beth, I hope you are healthy out thereā€¦ I hope we talked about thisā€¦ I told you the plugin is working just fine, the problem is the anchor calling data to your data storageā€¦ I said I would give it a try given the access to tryā€¦ I didnt ask for huge budge i saidā€¦ and yes whenever you are ready you can give me a call and share the screen and give me time to examine whats going o, if thats okie with yu

I sent you an email to the email you sent above from admin@sisulutions.com - I can do a call tomorrow or the day after if that works at all? Let me know by email!

We have already responded on Manual / Programmatic Orders are not adding the Payment Method!! | WordPress.org . Please continue communicating on that thread

1 Like