Btc qr code reading problem

Hi

when i scan the qr code with my binance mobile app it says invalid qr code. this is happening because the qr code scan bring more then it needed. there fix is required.

when customer scan the qr code he should perfectly able to make payment. this give a very bad impression.

support can help ?

There is so much missing mate… First of all, I am not sure there is an QR code I seem to see here. All I can see is the wallet and the amount to pay… The problem is how you have broken down your data which is affecting the display of your pay amount and the address…

If the problem is the QR, I would ask you to share the page where the QR are being created… But from my view here, there is no QR so you were maybe scanning something really not meant for that… Please share more details if the problem persists…

Hi @cavitnation we support the standard uri for bitcoin qr codes. It’s format is bitcoin:{bitcoin addr}?amount={the amount}

Binance doesn’t support the standard uri, thats why it doesn’t work on it. That said, you can remove the bitcoin: part before the address and ?amount=xxxx part after the address, and then manually enter the amount for it to make it work.