Blockonomics partners with flyp.me to help merchants accept alts

Blockonomics partners with flyp.me to help merchants accept alts

Last month, we had to discontinue altcoins on our plugin due restrictions imposed by shapeshift . Though our own platform will continue to…

Oct 25, 2018 • 1 min read

Last month, we had to discontinue altcoins on our plugin due to restrictions imposed by shapeshift . Though our own platform will continue to bitcoin focused, we have been working hard to find alternatives and help our merchants accept altcoins.

Its our pleasure to announce that our merchants can accept ETH/LTC on their website using our wordpress plugin . Please update to latest plugin (version 1.6+). Some features of the plugin:

• Allows to accept ETH/LTC . We are working with flyp.me to add more altcoins. Let us know which ones you like!
  • Received alts are converted to BTC and sent automatically to your BTC wallet already integrated into blockonomics. There is no need for any extra configuration
  • Complete checkout happens within your website ! There is no external redirection or popups
Screenshots Choosing altcoin on checkoutPaying for shopping via ETH

We will be updating our plugins on other e-commerce platforms like Prestashop, WHMCS soon to include alts. Thanks to flyp.me for providing API and working with us to power altcoin acceptance. Feel free to get back to us with any feedback/suggestions

— Cheers

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://insights.blockonomics.co/blockonomics-partners-with-flyp-me-to-help-merchants-accept-alts-d75d433f0d7a/